WEEKLY REFLECTION ( JULY 17- 21, 2023)

Hereby, I joyfully completed the sixth week of teaching practice. Due to some public holidays and medical reasons, I got only two days this week. Monday was a public holiday, Tuesday was declared as holiday all over kerala due to the sudden demise of former Chief Minister Sri. Oommen Chandy. I had taken two days of leave due to medical reasons. In this week, I finished only two lesson templates. 

The highlights of this week were the visit of my optional teacher Harsha Miss for observing my class. She has seen my class and awarded me with A grade. She commented with both positive and negative points. I had taken the area from 'Tolstoy Farm'. I used a video of Gandhiji's Tolstoy farm as entry activity. I assigned them with the task of Character tree as an activity, where students have to come forward and write one quality of good personality in a piece of paper and paste it on the character chart. I was personally impressed with the discourse and students also voluntarily participated in the activity. The assembly conducted on Friday gave spotlight to Chandrayan, students presented a visual model of Chandrayan and conducted quiz competitions related to the area.

For the first time, I took two days of leave this week due to medical reasons. I am planning to compensate the lost hours in the upcoming week. Other than that, all other things went as planned. The weekend reflection was conducted optional wise via online. Each representative from every school shared their experiences, ideas and the list of completed works so far. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEKLY REFLECTION (JULY 3-7, 2023)

INNOVATIVE WORK