WEEKLY REFLECTION ( 26 JUNE - 1 JULY, 2023)

Hereby completed the third week of teaching practise. It was a week with only four working days including Saturday. Two days was Bakrid holidays. Eventhough, I managed to complete 3 lesson plans this week. The highlights of this week was  my optional teacher came for the first visit of my class. I had taken the song "Bang the Drum" by Bryan Adams and Nelly Furtado. I used teaching aids like chart, pictures etc. Individual discourse was given due  to the time limit. She observed my class and awarded B+ grade. She commented on both positives and negatives. I was lucky enough to hear out more positives and exclaimed that I have made improvements from previous classes. I understood the areas to be taken care of next time. 

By this week, I completed the writing of 30 lesson plans. I administered diagnostic test in 9th standard, 29 students attended the exam and 5 students were absent. Students were desperately sought for their marks even from the day itself. I actually corrected the papers that day itself. Majority of the students scored more than 15 marks. A few has done mistakes. Their results interprets that students does not have difficulty regarding the chapter. They are thorough with the content. There wasn't any non academic activities taken place other than the presence of KSEB officials during assembly. The official interacted with students for 15 minutes and had given an awareness about the prevention and proper use of electricity.

I am personally very relaxed during this week as am moving systematically. Completing the record of 30 lesson plans itself has lessened my burden. With a bunch of smart and talented kids, I am obliged to work more carefully to meet their requirements. I found that my students are much productive during the group work time, as each and everyone contribute their part and presents the best thing.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEKLY REFLECTION (JULY 3-7, 2023)

INNOVATIVE WORK

WEEKLY REFLECTION ( JULY 17- 21, 2023)