WEEKLY REFLECTION ( JAN 16- 20, 2023)


It was the fourth week of teaching practice. By completing these much days I think ,I was more into the realm of teaching. The school days usually start with morning prayer and assembly was conducted on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On each day, it was hosted by each class. The school organized counselling classes for 7,8,9 and 10th class during various days of the week. The class was led by Ms. Aleena. Students interacted well in the session.

Vivekananda LP School, English medium has organized a program for their students "ENGLISH CARNIVAL". The school officially invited me and Aishwarya as their judges for evaluating the performance of their kids. It was a noteworthy experience for me. I think it was one of the most memorable day in my life. Sitting in the middle of a bunch of small kids and seeing their innocent smiles was truly adorable. All participants performed certainly well. At this very young age, they put forward their best performances. It was actually tough to pick up the best among all. 

Regarding my classes at School, I completed the chapter 'A Prayer in Spring'. Also, I started taking classes for 8th standard 'The School for Sympathy'. I made the students to do activities like poster making, placards, notice preparation, diary entry etc. Day by day, their involvement in activities has been increased and their creativity has increased. I organized a debate session on the topic 'MOBILE PHONES- BOON OR BANE' for 9th standard regarding the chapter 'The Happiness Machine'. All students vigorously taken part in the activity. On Friday, our teacher from college Rana Ma'am visited our school to observe the class of me and other 3 trainees. It was the second round of evaluation. I begin the chapter 'The Trio' in 9th standard. I used ICT, activity cards and chart as teaching aids and conducted the activity of character sketch. Students actively listened, responded and participated in the class. After the class, Ma'am reviewed the performance and she put A grades in all column and particularly marked A+ grade in 3 columns. Also pointed out some areas to make improvements. Altogether I performed well in the class and got good remarks. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEKLY REFLECTION (JULY 3-7, 2023)

INNOVATIVE WORK

WEEKLY REFLECTION ( JULY 17- 21, 2023)