INNOVATIVE WORK

The innovative work undertaken by me is a newspaper "The Happiness Express". I took the content of a prose "The Trio" and presented it to the students in a novel way. I crafted a newspaper by sticking to the theme and content of the chapter . I crafted such a newspaper by keeping in mind the objectives like information , education, interpretation ,inspiration, providing discussion forum and entertainment. I segmented 6 pages with local news, international news, sports pages, editorial page, and common information . I tried to frame the news paper similar to the structure and pattern of real newspaper. Students have to come forward and read out the newspaper articles, events and have to collaboratively solve the activities included in the newspaper.

CLICK HERE TO SEE INNOVATIVE WORK REPORT.

 LINK









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEKLY REFLECTION (JULY 3-7, 2023)

WEEKLY REFLECTION ( JULY 17- 21, 2023)