WEEKLY REFLECTION (JULY 24 - 29, 2023)

It's been seven weeks since I started my teaching practice. I completed the lesson templates in 9th standard. I had also taken 3 lesson templates in 8th standard this week. There wasn't any non academic activities taken place this week. 

The highlight of the week was the official inauguration of "KALA-SAHITYA VEDI" by Smt. Nandini (poetess and former student of Vivekananda H S for Girls, Kadampanad). The function was conducted along with the assembly. The program was graceful with the presence of Ratheesh Sir ( Teacher's association member) and other teachers. It was inaugurated by lighting the lamp. PTA president, Headmaster and Convenor of the wing addressed the function. The  school provided gifts to today's guest as a token of love. A few students presented cultural programs as a part of the event.

Altogether, the week was hectic with usual school works. All programs went smoothly and systematically. I revised some grammar topics in 9th standard as I felt that they need to be given much attention regarding grammar topics. I prepared achievement test question paper and necessary items. As usual, I used chart paper, videos, pictures and activity cards as teaching aids. Students in 8th standard were dynamically involved in group activities. They were actually thrilled to such kind of activities. SPC, NCC cadet selection process were going on. KITE related one day orientation program were conducted in school this week. Students enrolled in the wing participated in the event. The school always given priority to such kind of activities. 

It's just a week away to finish off the teaching practice. I am totally stress free this time as I already completed most of the works. The achievement test is scheduled to be conducted in next week. Other than that, all thing are going as planned.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEKLY REFLECTION (JULY 3-7, 2023)

INNOVATIVE WORK

WEEKLY REFLECTION ( JULY 17- 21, 2023)