WEEKLY REFLECTON (JULY 10- 14, 2023)

It was altogether a productive week and successfully completed the fifth week of teaching practice. I completed 6 lesson plans this week including one model regarding grammar. I got extra periods this week and I was able to complete the remaining textual activities. 

The highlights of this week were the visit of our general teacher for observing classes. Jayalekshmi ma'am witnessed my class and she awarded with A grade. She noted both positives and negatives. The first mid term examination of the academic year has begun this week. I prepared the question paper of English and conducted the exam. A cyber cell awareness class was led by Sri. Aravindakshan Sir. It was an informative and educative session for students. I did the role of exam invigilator in various classes, provided me with an handful of experiences.

I am happy that I am doing my duties properly and feeling relaxed. Attending classroom invigilation was both fun and gave a lot of experiences. Being a part of question paper preparation was also good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEKLY REFLECTION (JULY 3-7, 2023)

INNOVATIVE WORK

WEEKLY REFLECTION ( JULY 17- 21, 2023)