WEEKLY REFLECTION (JULY 3-7, 2023)

It was the fourth week of teaching practice. Overall, rainy days during this week bring a mix of advantages and challenges. As it has given two days of holidays luckily. But still, these holidays will negatively affect our teaching practice schedules. We have only half of the month is remaining to finish off the practice.

With the three working days, I completed 3 lesson templates. The classes are taken with proper teaching aids, activity cards etc.. There wasn't any specific non academic activities has taken place this week. Due to heavy rain, students were mostly absent in classes. But, students in my class are always present. A few has only taken leave. I provided remedial measures of diagnostic test this week and completed the report. The weekly reflection was conducted via online. Each students shared their experience as it was conducted optional wise. Students trainees of one school are not getting hours to complete their lesson templates. 

Compared to the first phase, I am relaxed as I went systematically so far. Half of my works are almost done related to the teaching practice. I am also learning new things from my students along with teaching them. I am always trying to correct my errors spotted by my optional teacher during the visit. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INNOVATIVE WORK

WEEKLY REFLECTION ( JULY 17- 21, 2023)