WEEKLY REFLECTION (JAN 30- FEB 3, 2023)

 









It was the 6th week of teaching teaching practice. I am personally feeling satisfied about my journey till the day. This week went in a full-fledged condition according to my plans. In 8th standard, I completed the whole lesson plans of 'The School for Sympathy' and in the following days, I completed the remaining textual activities. I started the next chapter ' The Merchant of Venice' and completed 3 lesson plans in this week. Regarding 9th standard, I have given notes concerning 'A Prayer in Spring'. I have taken 2 ICT based lesson templates on the chapter 'The Trio'. Students were interestingly attended the class in a new manner. They all taken part in the activities related to the chapter. I also premiered the movie of the chapter ' The Happiness Machine'.

The school has conducted Junior Red Cross certificate level examination. On Feb 1st, students from 9 A conducted the school assembly under the guidance of we four teacher trainees. We were training them for past few days. It was a completely remarkable program hosted by the students. Students incorporated all items like prayer, pledge, speech, thought, group song, quiz, newspaper reading, HM's keynote, birthday song, national anthem etc. Almost all students equally participated in the programs. In Quiz, we asked them to present in 'Koodeswaran' model. Students awesomely presented it. It involved a quiz master, a participant and manikutti. It was bit entertaining too. News reading also presented with a news reader and a reporter, also used background sounds for effect. They incorporated advertisements to make it colorful. It was the first time the school were witnessing such a assembly. I felt really proud and satisfied by hearing appreciation from teachers and students. I would certainly give all the applause to my smart kids.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEKLY REFLECTION (JULY 3-7, 2023)

INNOVATIVE WORK

WEEKLY REFLECTION ( JULY 17- 21, 2023)