WEEKLY REFLECTION (FEB 20 - 24)

It was the last week of teaching practice. On Monday itself, I completed 40 lesson plans concerning 8th and 9th standard. I took innovative lesson plan in 9th standard and presented the passage in the form of a news report. In 8th standard, the last portion from the chapter The Merchant of Venice and the textual questions were also completed. On the rest of the days, I had taken the poems 'Solitude' and 'My Grandmother's House' without lesson plans as my mentor teacher asked to do so. Even though, I used PPT slides for presenting the poems. I conducted achievement test in 9th standard on 21st February. 34 out of 38 students attended the exam. I took physical education lesson plan in 9th standard on the topic ' Macro and Micro nutrients'. 

Me along with other 3 trainees conducted school based activity on 21st February as the day is observed worldwide International Mother Language Day. As part of the day, we conducted quiz competition, essay competition and poster making competition for 8th and 9th class. Majority of the students participated in quiz and essay competition. Seven groups participated in poster making competition. We selected the winners and announced it in the school assembly. All the students actively participated in the events.

The last day of teaching practice was an unforgettable moment in my life. I bid farewell to my dearest students with tearful eyes. I received lots of love in the form of hugs, kisses and feedbacks. I couldn't control my emotion and I shattered up at one moment and cried. After completing two months of teaching practice, I found so many positive changes in myself as am thankful to my kids for this. Saying farewell to them was the toughest moment.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEKLY REFLECTION (JULY 3-7, 2023)

INNOVATIVE WORK

WEEKLY REFLECTION ( JULY 17- 21, 2023)