WEEKLY REFLECTION : (NOV 14- 19, 2022)

The first week of teaching practice totally provided me with a handful of experience. Vivekananda H S for Girls, kadampanad was a venue for conducting sub district school kalolsavam. The program was scheduled from Nov 15 - 19, 2022. So that , In this week I got only the first day for taking class. I got the opportunity to complete 2 LP this week. Students were cordially engaged in the classes and activities conducted. This week was more concerned with cultural programs of kalolsavam. I got an opportunity to observe how these  events are arranged and conducted during this time, the role of teachers in bringing students to such programs, how they are taken care of. It was truly a best experience for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEKLY REFLECTION (JULY 3-7, 2023)

INNOVATIVE WORK

WEEKLY REFLECTION ( JULY 17- 21, 2023)