WEEKLY REFLECTION (JAN 23- 27, 2023)

It was the 5th week of teaching practice. Altogether everything went smooth in this week. On Monday, Harsha Ma'am came to observe the class. It was a part of optional visit. I took the 2nd LP from the chapter 'The Trio' and given the activity -characteristic sketch of Rajam. Students dynamically discussed in groups and provided correct answers. I think I was improved from the first spot of teaching practice. I rectified my corrections which was pointed out by Harsha ma'am in the first round of observation. I followed the steps more sequentially and implemented it effectively. Even though, Ma'am pointed out some areas to be taken care of. Mostly, she reviewed with a positive feedback this time and awarded B+ grade. 

In this week, I completed 4 lesson plans. I have taken Direct instruction model on the topic 'Active and Passive Voice' in 9th standard. It was a great task to implement models in classroom. I think, I effectively transacted the session. Students also cooperated well and actively participated in all practices. I also conducted diagnostic test in class 9 on Friday. Only 26 students were present and they all attended the exam. Regarding 8th standard, I completed 3 lesson plans. During this week, I took almost three-fourth of the chapter 'The School for sympathy' and administered different textual activities and other activities in classroom. 

On Jan 26, 2023, Vivekananda H S for Girls, Kadampanad celebrated Republic Day. Students from NCC, Scouts, SPC were came to school and took part in the celebration. 

Altogether the week was occupied in all sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEKLY REFLECTION (JULY 3-7, 2023)

INNOVATIVE WORK

WEEKLY REFLECTION ( JULY 17- 21, 2023)