SCHOOL INDUCTION: DAY 3




It was a bright morning. As usual, I reached the school by 9.30 am. Firstly, we three had some data collections and then we got a chance to observe 10th standard class. We observed the class of Chitra teacher. She took a poem. Already the portions were covered, so it was a revision of the chapter. Students responded very well. During the noon, SPC practice took place in the school and we observed it too. 

After the lunch break, I got an opportunity to take a class for 9th standard. I took the poem from Unit 2: Bonds of Love. The poem is Song of a Dream by Sarojini Naidu. The poem was already taken by their teacher. But still students listened to my class very keenly. They were energetic and enthusisatic in the class. They responded very well. I also discussed some questions and activities. After the class, I just had an interactive session with them. Some students sang in the class. In whole, it was a great experience for me as a teacher trainee.









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEEKLY REFLECTION (JULY 3-7, 2023)

INNOVATIVE WORK

WEEKLY REFLECTION ( JULY 17- 21, 2023)